DOIT has had the support of experts from various fields since the start of the project. These experts support the DOIT team e.g. as counselors, during activities and disseminations and provide advice and practical support with their specialist knowledge. Together with interested children, they form the Intergenerational Advisory Board (IAB). On November 8th, DOIT had an Advisory Board meeting (online), to discuss the project progress and plan further actions and expert meetings. Read on to get to know our board members!
The IAB is a panel of selected experts that advises on open questions and also supports the review of DOIT’s development and progress. Through them and the establishment of a DOIT network, the partners can successfully work on the dissemination, deployment and implementation of DOIT in education strategies and policies. In addition to educational experts, teachers and professors, the team also includes experts on the subject of child and youth participation or 3D printing. In the following we would like to briefly introduce our Advisory Board members:
- ALMEIDA Raquel Maria, ISQ, Portugal
- BONFANTI Serena, Apid Imprenditorialitá Donna, Italy
- BARAKAT Shima, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- DE REESE Lidia, FSM – Freiwillige Selbstkontrolle Multimedia-Diensteanbieter e.V., Germany
- EBNER Martin, Graz University of Technology, Austria
- ERTELT Jürgen, Fachstelle für Internationale Jugendarbeit der Bundesrepublik Deutschland e.V. (iJAB), Germany
- LÜTOLF Gregor, PHBern, Switzerland
- McCALLUM Elin, Bantani Education and Research, Belgium
- NARR Kristin, Leipzig, Germany
WUNDERLICH Mathias, Freie Aktive Schule Wülfrath, Germany
Within the next months, each expert will be introduced on our homepage, so stay in touch to be up to date!